• Accessibility
access| home| news| sitemap| search| FAQ| help| complaints| feedback|
Cover Your TracksHide Your Visit

This does not have to be your story.
We can help you change the ending.

Domestic Abuse Fractures Lives

DU Logo


Floating Support


What we do

If a man or woman is affected by domestic abuse, and for whatever reason, wishes to remain in their own home, we can still support them. In addition to support and advice on such issues as benefits etc, we can carry out a risk assessment and go through safety planning with them.

We can also make a referral to Supporting People Floating Support services for ongoing support or, should a they wish to make their own referral, then information can be found via the Kent County Council Supporting People.


Their details are -


Kent Supporting People,

Room 4.02 Sessions House,

County Hall, Maidstone,



Tel 08458 247 100


Website www.kent.gov.uk